I’ve decided to list my Five Favourite stocking fillers ideas which have really caught my eye. They’re sweet little gifts with an affordable price tag. Great for family or friends as a token gift this Christmas, or maybe even as a cheeky present just to treat yourself because you deserve it!
- Starting with one of my favourite stores; Oliver Bonas. Preparing us for the New Year and the exciting resolutions, it’s ‘The 52 Lists Projects’ (£11.99). A journal which you can write weekly ideas, thoughts, ventures and more. If you’re as organised as me and constantly coming up with future plans, then this is the perfect gift. It’s motivational, giving you plenty of ‘me’ time to get lost in your own words. Similar to this pressie, I love the ‘happiness planners’ which are everywhere at the moment.
- Candles make a house a home. Who doesn’t love them? They smell amazing (cinnamon ones are my favourite), they bring warmth and cosy-ness to a room and they are just so pretty. I love that there is such a variety of them! There is a huge selection of colours, shapes, sizes and smells available. I particularly love these ones from Bombay Duck (£12.00) as they have initials on them. This makes them so much more personal as a gift. You can even get a couples initials if you’re buying for the two. In addition, I think these look really trendy, bringing that extra bit of detail to a home.
- Detox Pamper Packs. We all need to pamper ourselves especially after a long year and a hectic Christmas as we’ve been powering through the chaotic shops. It’s totally revitalising including all your favourite things; a cucumber face mask, wild rose eye pads, leave in hair mask and an aromatherapy foot cream, doesn’t that just sound like heaven on earth! Go into the New Year, as a new you. This fabulous gift is suitable for everyone, male or female. For only £5.00 I know that I’ll be treating myself to this for Christmas.
- I am a humongous green tea lover. In fact, I love english tea, peppermint tea, lemon tea, you name it! and yes coffee is on that list too. I am obsessed with these adorable tea cups and saucers! Perfect for a new home owner, a mother/daughter clique, or even your group of girls – ready for the weekly gossip catch up. To be honest, I would even put these on display as they’re so charming to look at and chalk colours never go out of fashion. I really think they’re an investment for £19.95.5. I think we all forget to treat ourselves to the comfier things in life and our feet are the most hard worked part of us! Asos have a huge variety of slippers, and after browsing through all the lovable dog and unicorn ones, I thought these were really sweet and perfect for the Christmas period. White is one of my favourite colours and the silver detail really compliments it making your feet look very sassy. They look really snug and I definitely think my tootsies would be more than happy in these. Also – check out the models fabulous tan! The slippers definitely bring out that glow. For only £12.00 these are an utter bargain.
- Journal: https://goo.gl/95HfSc
- Candles: https://goo.gl/YJj316
- Pamper pack: https://goo.gl/ewRwP9
- Tea cups: https://goo.gl/12pi4y
- Slippers: https://goo.gl/8GJhv8
I hope I gave you some last minute stocking filler ideas. Have a wonderful Christmas! Remember it isn’t about whats under the tree, its the thought that counts and spending it with loved ones.